Thursday 2 July 2009

I am a Christian. I am anonymous. I would like to think that I am a Christianon. Now why is a Christian writing a blog about Scientology? I am writing this for three reasons.

1) Many of my anonymous brothers and sisters are Atheists (or so I gather from reading the posts)
2) Some of anonymous thing that ALL faiths should be exposed in the same way Scientology is
3) To tell my Christian brothers and sisters what we have to fight against.

Now to answer these points

1) If I am wrong then please correct me. From what I have read in the board www.whyweprotest.net and generally surfing on www.digg.com the general impression is that the majority of anonymous is Atheist. Why this is I do not know. I am a proud Christian and have been now for some thirteen years and am concerned with the cults activities. I am a firm believer in free will and truly believe that God gives us the choice to do with our lives whatever we so wish. Scientology goes against this practice. If you question Christian, Atheist or Buddhist philosophy then you are more than welcome. You may disagree with me on this one, and I wouldn’t blame you. Some Buddhists really hate being challenged… Little joke there J . Seriously thou, if you want to criticize any of philosophy you can do so Via the web, blog, anyway you can think of. If you criticise scientology though… Anyway back to the point. I wish to show that not only Atheists take up the mantle of “Anonymous”

2) This kind of hurts a little bit. But then again we should be under scrutiny. Any philosophy or theology should be put under a microscope. When we share idea, opinions and opinions we investigate not only what we believe but our way of looking at situations. We discover things we would never have thought of. Should we be classified in the same way that Scientology is? Well the Christian church has a lot to answer for. The Atheist philosophy has a lot to answer for (please don’t lambaste me stating that I am like all Christian and I blame you for “ungodliness” or whatever. I simply refer to the Cold War and many others). The Muslim Philosophy has a lot to answer for. The question must be asked are any of the three main faiths as dangerous or as aggressive as Scientology? I don’t think so (but then again I am slightly biased aren’t I?). In this blog I hope to explore this further.

3) Christians as a whole I think should be a lot more active. I include myself in this statement as well so don’t worry about this. I don’t know why more Christians are not aware of this destructive and to be honest shocking cult. Jesus preached us to be wary of false prophets and if nothing else love one another. This destructive and mind altering cult affects people in ways that they would not even conceive. I write this blog to educate my Christian brothers and sisters and to encourage them to join anonymous.

I hope to achieve my aims by doing the following

1)Showing the crimes of Scientology have committed and giving a slight biblical perspective on this
2) Drawing comparisons between Scientology practices and Christian practices (and any other faith)
3) Drawing comparisons between Scientology philosophy and dogma and Christian philosophy and dogma.
4) Showing ways in which Christians are helping to deal with this cult
5) Answering any comments that may arise on any of my blog

Ok this is the first of many. I write this for you to see what I am going to do and at the same time give myself some focus. I will now sign off

Farewell welcome friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment